- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Performing ongoing keyword research including discovery and expansion of keyword opportunities
- Researching and implementing content recommendations for organic SEO success
- Degree in marketing or related field.
- Strong communication skills in English language
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Net Insight, Omniture, Web Trends)
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Proven working experience in digital marketing, optimizing landing pages, identifying target audiences and devising digital marketing campaigns.
- Fresher having the above skills may also apply but shall have to demonstrate the above skills.
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Up-to-date knowledge of the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM