- Identify and create new qualified sales opportunities for doctor enrollment and patient acquisition
- Prospect potential hospitals to determine organizations which would be a fit for our direct business and SaaS
- Research and nurture accounts, identify influencers and key decision makers to generate interest in our healthcare offerings
- Engage and qualify medical care provider and seeker prospects on a daily basis via telephone and email outreach.
- Detail care giver and patient interactions to ensure effective lead management
- Providing online and telephonic support to our portal users
- Achieve sales bench marks consistently to ensure company objectives are met.
- Conceiving and developing efficient and intuitive marketing strategies for medical tourism and telemedicine
- 1-2 years proven work experience as a Marketing executive in a hospital setting or online sales
- Excellent spoken & written English communication
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word and Excel.
- Proven track record of achieving measurable inside sales and goals in a fast paced and evolving sales environment.
- Good understanding of market research techniques, data analysis and statistics methods.
- Pre-call planning experience including structure and dynamics
- Positive & energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills and strong writing skills
- Profound knowledge of strategic planning principles and modern marketing techniques
- Highly competitive self-starter with ability to work in a fast paced sales environment
- Strong organizational and time management abilities
- Sales and marketing experience in Healthcare Technology but not mandatory
- International education, travel and market exposure but not mandatory