Dr Jagose is a homeopath with 30+years of experience. He has cured many challenging cases where there was no hope from Modern Medicine. He completed his B.H.M.S from D.S. Homeopathic Medical College, Pune and MD- Homeopathic Philosophy from S. K. Homoeopathic Medical College, Beed.
Dr Jagose is a Professor and Head of Department of Organon and Homeopathic philosophy at D.Y.Patil Homoeopathic Medical College, Pune. He has around 90 publications to his credit.
Dr Ardeshir has been honored with many awards, including:
- “Bharat Ratna Mother Teresa Gold Medal Award” for “Individual Achievement and Service to the Nation” by Global Economic Progress and Research Association, Tamil Nadu.
- “Bharat Ratna Rajiv Gandhi Gold Medal Award” for outstanding performance as an academician and homoeopathic clinician at Bangalore by Global Economic Progress and Research Association, Tamil Nadu
- Gold Medal Award by Dr Farokh Master for meritorious service rendered to HCC (Homoeopathic Health Centre).
- Certificate of Appreciation Award by NJH, for Author contribution.
- “Star of Homoeopathy Award” at International Homoeopathy Congress 2019 held at University of London, Brentford Campus.