Dr Heena is a Gynecologic Oncologist (Gynoncologist) and a laparoscopic surgeon with an experience of 9 years. Her experience includes her work at Eva Womens hospital and Endoscopy Centre Ahmedabad.
After her Post graduation in Obstetrics & Gynae from Government Medical College, Patiala, India she did a fellowship in Gynecology Oncology from Gujarat Cancer And Research Institute, Ahmedabad, India.
- Dr Heena has been awarded with Dr. T. B. Patel Young Research Scientist Award, 2013 for the publication – “Risk of Malignancy Index (RMI) for ovarian masses – feasibility & accuracy”.
- She received an award for Excellence in Laparoscopic Gynaec Surgery in Entrepreneur & Excellence Awards Tricity 2018 by 94.3 MY FM
- Guest Lecture at AGOICON 2016 for surgical video presentation on Laparoscopic Radical Hysterectomy & Parametrectomy.
- Guest Lecture at IMA Kaithal, 2016, delivered lecture on interesting cases in gynaec oncology.
She has number of publications nationally and internationally adding to her recognition.
- Oophoropexy and ovarian bivalving in recurrent ovarian torsion in premenarchial patient: review of the technique. Journal of South Asian Federation of Obstetrics and Gynaecology2018; 10(4):273-275
- Laparoscopic radical hysterectomy with lymphadenectomy in cervical cancer: our technique and experience. European journal of Gynaecological Oncology, XL, n.3, 2019
- Laparoscopic Radical Parametrectomy: An Alternative for Cervical or Endometrial Carcinoma after Hysterectomy. Indian Journal of Gynaecological oncology, 13(1), 1-6.
- Risk of Malignancy Index (RMI) for Ovarian Masses: Feasibility and Accuracy: original article received Dr. T.B. Patel young research scientist award 2013.