Dr Nirmal Bhasin is an infertility specialist with 20 years of experience. She completed her post graduation from Minsk. Currently, she is holding the post of vice chairperson ISAR - Chandigarh chapter.
She has her expertise in in- vitro fertilization (IVF) and Intra Cytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI). She has also worked as a counselor with an NGO named “AIDS control society”.
- Dr Nirmal has pioneered the oocyte donation & surrogacy programme in the northern region of India.
- Dr Nirmal has pioneered in delivering the surrogate baby in Norway.
- Dr Nirmal has presented numerous scientific papers at national and international conferences and has also published articles on infertility in leading newspapers.
She is a member of various societies, including:
- ISAR –Indian Society for Assisted Reproduction
- Obst. & Gynaecology practitioner’s Society, Chandigarh
- FOGSI ( North Zone Obs & Gynae society)
- IFS- Indian Fertility Society
- IMA- Indian Medical Association
- ACE- academy of clinical Embryologists