Dr Rajeev Gupta did his MBBS from Indira Gandhi Medical College, Shimla and MS Ophthalmology from PGIMER, Chandigarh. Thereafter, he worked as senior resident in department of ophthalmology, PGIMER for three years. His experience includes his work as a senior consultant (Vitreo-retina services) - Centre for Sight, Chandigarh and as a consultant at Government Medical College and Hospital, Chandigarh and Grewal Eye Institute. He has vast experience in Vitreo-retina, uveitis, neuro-ophthalmology and squint.
- Dr Rajeev Gupta had topped Himachal state in the medical entrance examination (PMT1984).
- He won a scholarship award by Indira Gandhi Medical College, Shimla in first professional MBBS Course.
- Dr Rajeev has around 19 international as well as national publications to his credit.
He is the Life member of various academic societies, including:
- Life Member Vitreo-Retina Society of India (VRS)
- Life Member All India Ophthalmogocial Society (AIOS)
- Life Member North Zone Ophthalmological Society (NZOS)
- Life Member Eye Bank Society of Chandigarh (EBSI)
- Life Member Chandigarh Ophthalmogical Society (COS)
- Life Member IGMC Alumni Association, Chandigarh
- Life Member Strabismological Society of India (SSI)
- Life Member Delhi Ophthalmological Society (DOS)