Dr. Sukhmani Mann (Director - Healthcare) is a Co-founder of the Corporation. A Medical graduate and a Doctorate in Business and Hospital Management, she brings to Credence 20 years of work experience from diverse fields. Having started her career as a practicing Dental Surgeon she moved on to work in Corporate Hospitals looking after Patient Welfare, General Administration and Procurement.
She has the unique capability of working day in and day out in the corporate culture and alongside pursue academics. Her devotion for academics has been instrumental for award of her Doctoral Degree and her various Publications and International Presentations in her chosen field of Healthcare Management.
She is a visiting faculty at the prestigious Panjab University and is a Management Consultant to various Hospitals. Her beautiful inner self and her commitment to the cause of Humanity was illustrated during her zealous work, at the well acclaimed Yadavindra Public School, where she created modules for academic progression of Slow Learners & Dyslexic students as Head of the Learning Centre.
Championing these initiatives over the last twenty years, Dr. Sukhmani Mann, is the driving force at Credence. She is steering the organization’s emergence as the Global Commissionaire and Concierge Service Provider for the Health Care Industry. Passionate about Wellness she is very keen to develop Alternative Medicine as inclusive part of Healthcare. She has defined the Patient Centric Approach of our operations, which is the distinctive signature of Credence.
BDS (Bachelor in Dental Surgery)
- Year: 1997
- BDS (Bachelor in Dental Surgery), in first Division from CHRISTIAN MEDICAL COLLEGE, Ludhiana, degree awarded by Panjab University, Chandigarh, India
PGDHM (Post Graduation Diploma in Hospital Management)
- Year: 2007
- PGDHM (Post Graduation Diploma in Hospital Management), in First Division, Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar, Punjab, India.
MBA (Masters in Business Administration)
- Year: 2010
- MBA (Masters in Business Administration), in First Division, Punjabi University Patiala, Punjab, India
- Year: 2018
- Doctorate in Business & Hospital Management September 2018 from Punjabi University Patiala, Punjab, India
- 2012 onwards till date Faculty teaching sectorial subjects of Management at Panjab University, Chandigarh, India (University Institutes Of Applied Management Sciences, UIAMS)
- Feb 2013 – April 2018 Head of Open School & Learning Centre, Yadavindra Public School, Mohali, Punjab, India.
- 2010 Jan- 2012 Executive Head of Purchase Department, Fortis Hospital, Mohali, Punjab, India
- 2009-2010 Guest Faculty Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar, Punjab India teaching subjects of Post Graduate diploma in Hospital Management. (Department Of Sports Medicine And Physiotherapy)
- 2009 April- Dec 2009 Executive Administration, Fortis Hospital, Amritsar
- 2007-08- Coordinator Patient Welfare Fortis Hospital, Amritsar
- 2003-2006- In charge Dental Wing and Admin KH Hospital, Amritsar, Punjab, India
- 1998-2000- Total Care Dental Clinic Dental Surgeon. Ludhiana
- 1997-98-Internship BDS, Christian Medical College Ludhiana, Punjab, India
- Phd Thesis On “ORGANIZATIONAL JUSTICE IN RELATION TO INTENTION TO QUIT: MEDIATING EFFECT OF WORK ATTITUDES IN THE HEALTH CARE SECTOR”.
- Sukhmani Mann, Dr. Navjot Kaur, Dr. Sanjeev Sharma “ Influence of Organisational Justice on Turnover Intention in Healthcare. Global Journal of Accounting and Management, Vol 5, No 1 Jan – June 2016. ISSN09769366
- Sukhmani Mann ,Navjot Kaur ,Sanjeev Sharma “Impact of Motivation on turnover Intention among Doctors across various healthcare set ups.” Nov 28/1.
- Journal of Business PCMA,Volume 10 ,Issue -2 ,(July – December ),Year 2017 .ISSN No :0974-9977 .UGC Approval Ref No : 43206.
- Dr. Sukhmani Mann , Dr. Navjot Kaur “Role of job satisfaction on intention to quit for doctors in north India”, International journal of advanced research and development ISSN: 2455-4030, Impact factor RJIF 5.24, Pages: 970-973, Vol. 3, Issue 1 ,January 2018
International Paper Presentations
- Presented paper titled as “IMPACT OF MOTIVATION ON TURNOVER INTENTION AMONG DOCTORS ACROSS VARIOUS HEALTHCARE SET UPS” at International Conference on Responsible Research and Transformation in Education Organized by London School of Management Studies, London 2017.
- Presented paper titled “IMPACT OF COMMITMENT AND ORGANIZATIONAL JUSTICE ON TURNOVER INTENTIONS AMONG PHYSICIANS” at 8th National Conference on Innovations for sustainable business held at Apeejay School of Management Studies, Dwarka, New Delhi, India 2017
- Presented paper titled as “INFLUENCE OF ORGANIOZATIONAL JUSTICE ON TURNOVER INTENTION IN HEALTHCARE” at International Conference on Managing Responsible Research in the Human Sciences and Information Management Organized by London School of Management & PU 2017.
- Presented paper titled as “EMPLOYEE MOTVATION AND RETENTION: STUDY OF TALENT MANAGEMENT IN HEALTHCARE SECTOR” at Second International Business Conference at Shri Guru Granth Sahib University, Fatehgarh Sahib, Punjab India.2015.
- Presented poster titled as “HEALTHY HOSPITALS FOR HEALTHY HEALING: THE GREEN CONCEPT” Green Technologies Energy Security and Sustainable Development at UGC sponsored National Seminar at Panjab University, Chandigarh.
- Presented paper titled as “PERSPECTIVES FOR HOSPITAL MANAGERS DECONSTRUCTING PATIENT SATISFACTION” Shri Guru Granth Sahib World University, at Fatehgarh Sahib, Punjab, India.
- Participated in “Responsible Research and Transformation in Education “organized by theLondonSchool of Management held in London 2017.
- Attended the 2017 Annual Scientific Meeting of The Heart Valve Society, 500 Cummings Center Beverly, MA 01915, USA held at held at the Grimaldi Forum, Monacofrom 2-4 March 2017
- Participated in Workshop on “Creative Approaches to Social / Emotional learning” conducted by Ms. Rebecca Elkin Young conducted by the achievers program. 2017
- Participated in workshop “Motivating the Unmotivated” by Marie Delaney, organized by British Council, Chandigarh 2013
- Attended international Conference on Dyslexia – Dare to win 2013, Kolkata, India